Skinny Cooks (was Re: Re: SC - Re: coronation menu (long))

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Thu Feb 1 06:43:01 PST 2001

Corwyn,
Just warn her to be careful.  I tried that diet several few years ago, and more
recently one very similar...another high-protein/low carb diet.  Phillip and I
both lost a lot of weight.  However, the minute we went up to the next level, we
started gaining...and now we weigh more than we did when we started!  This
happened with Atkins as well.  I have come to the general conclusion that the
only way to lose weight and keep it off is to eat sensibly and exercise, which is
what I'm trying now.

Kiri