SC - Per head budgets was Re: alcohol revisited

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Thu Feb 1 16:14:38 PST 2001

> OTOH with people expecting 8 course feasts for $3,

Hm.. what range of per-head budgeting do the cooks on this list generally
encounter? It helps to know where you're from.
In our part of the world (Eastern PA), the feast budget tends to be $5-$7
a head; dayboard $1-$2 a head.

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Our kingdom is a garden and such gardens are not made/By singing "Oh how
beautiful!" and sitting in the shade..." --Kipling, "Glory of the Garden"