SC - Per head budgets

Marcus Antaya mjantaya at home.com
Thu Feb 1 19:20:21 PST 2001

Ok, I can only comment about Canadian feasts, well, Ealdormerian ones
anyhoo, BUT

We usually charge around $10 per person, and I budget at around 3/4 of that,
in the $7.50 range.  I find that it works well, and with 80 paying guests
and 100 sitting, it works well.

As far as Lunch goes, up here we (as head cooks) don't do it. Each Barony
farms out the lunch table to our Households (of which we have a few...grin)

They run them a la carte, and it seems to work really well. Then the
Households can get as creative or not creative as they want, and the
households get the profits as fundraisers. We don't worry about it, except
to find a family to give the job to.

Gyric