SC - Per head budgets

Hupman, Laurie LHupman at kenyon.com
Fri Feb 2 10:14:07 PST 2001

I'm beginning to think that we're exceptionally lucky in our area that most
people who attend feasts are looking to try new stuff.  When you serve your
"same old chicken and roast beef," are you serving slab-o-meat with sauce?
Do you get the same results with, say, a crust of tame creatures or
meatballs (since I have Platina sitting close by <g>)?

I'd think that the only thing you can really do is keep experimenting on
them.  If you know they're only going to take a taste of each "weird new
thing," adjust for that in your cooking so you don't have a lot of wasted
food.  Sooner or later, I'd expect they'll start coming to the kitchen to
see if there's any more.

Rose