SC - Per head budgets

Decker, Margaret margaret at Health.State.OK.US
Fri Feb 2 10:57:16 PST 2001

I usually get around $3 a head for most of my feasts, btw.  $5 is pure
luxury.
I'm planning to do a very limited <40 person feast of extreme quality and
entertainment. Charging around $20 - $30 a head. But this would include
several courses of highest quality stuff as well as live musicians,
entertainment
and proper handwashing and carving.
I've had several people tell me that when I plan to do it they will attend.
Now I just need to get off my lazy butt and do it.

> Bear

Yers,

Gunthar

Please let Bear and I know when you do this. We'd love to come. Margarite