SC - Per head budgets

margali margali at 99main.com
Fri Feb 2 14:28:04 PST 2001

;-) I keep a carving set in my feastgear, along with a couple of serving
spoons and a pie server. If pressed, and I have my full setup along, I
even have a large platter, 2 2 qt serving bowls, a 1 qt serving bowl, 2
smaller serving plates, a 1 qt silver plate and glass coffee pitcher
that I use for cold beverages and a slops bowl. Along with a table
cloth, linen napkins, several candles in glass containers, matches, a
small jar that is honey and honey comb, a small container each  of salt,
poudre forte and sweet powder, cloves in case of an opportunistic piece
of citrus fruit, and some emergency munchies in case of delay.
margali

- --

MarilynTraber at FictionForest.com
HTTP://WWW.FictionForest.com