SC - alcohol revisited

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Fri Feb 2 22:36:30 PST 2001

jenne at mail.browser.net writes:

<< I know it sounds like going to a lot of trouble for people, but you really
 hope that _your_ event is not the one where the chirugeons have to call
 911. Believe me, even if it's not your fault at all, it's not a pleasant
 experience. >>

I once  served a lentil dish and clearly indicated to a parent whose child
was allergic to lentils that  they were there. She thought maybe he could try
it this once (having possibly grown out of it). The result was that the child
was  life flighted out of the site. I would suspec5t that  anyone getting
'sick' at a feast are more often a result of errors  in judgement from the
feasters themselves than any real error on the cook's side.
.
Ras