SC - carving class

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Feb 4 00:47:15 PST 2001

> For a long time, on and off, I've taught Carving 101 For The Chivalry
> and Retainers. I think I have my EKU notes for such a class in a box
> someplace. It should be updated, considering that I've seen at least two
> period carving manuals since then, where previously I had seen none.
>
> Adamantius (does this mean I'm famous or something???)

I tell you what, Adamantius. I'd love to have those notes as an article
in the Florilegium. Send me what you have or revise it if you wish. As
my policy is that I accept updates on submitted articles, you can revise
it later. You retain the copyright and I'll work with you on reprint
permissions and such.

Some class notes are complete enough to be stand alone articles, some
aren't. However, it's worth a shot. I can't guarantee whether it will
make you famous or infamous but at least it might get the material out
where folks can use it.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net