SC - horn info

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Sun Feb 4 23:41:44 PST 2001

Gyric asked:
> Just a question though, does anyone know of a supplier for horns? I have
> friends of mine that are despirately trying to get a hold of a supplier.

Check this file in the CRAFTS section of the Florilegium:
horn-msg          (96K)  1/ 7/00    Working with horn. drinking horns.

While you are there, these files might also be of interest:
Horn-Spoons-art    (9K)  1/ 5/00    "Making Horn Spoons" by Mistress
Gunnora
                                       Hallakarva.

I also think some merchants of horns may be listed in this file:
merch-leather-msg (18K) 10/10/96    Leather merchants and sources.
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net