SC - peaches

rcmann4 at earthlink.net rcmann4 at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 5 05:00:20 PST 2001

And it came to pass on 5 Feb 01, , that lilinah at earthlink.net wrote:

> Lady Brighid ni Chiarain tantalized us peach lovers when she wrote:
> She graciously supplied us with de Nola's recipe, for which many thanks.

> Would it be possible to post the cheesecake-y recipe in its
> original language? And perhaps one or two of Granado's preserves.

Certainly.  I can do it tonight.  What I'd love to see is for some folks
other than the Usual Suspects to try their hand at some
translating.  I *know* there have to be more people on this list who
have studied Spanish.

> As the peach pottage sounds like an excellent accompaniment to meat,
> i wonder if it could be made "out of season" with preserved peaches?

I made it once with frozen peach slices, and it was pretty good.  I
think peach preserves would not work as well.

> Thank you,
> Anahita al-shazhiyya

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)