SC - fish fillets

Sun Feb 4 18:00:26 PST 2001

The way I wanted to serve this was two platters, one of fish filets the
other of chicken filets with the appropriate sauces at the same time.

The timing didn't bring them out together and the chicken was not as
visually appealing as I desired.  If I do this again, I'll probably use a
whole chicken.

Skinning partial frozen fish is a trick.  It's been a few years since I've
done it, so my timing was off.  I obviously need practice.

The mustard was for the beef and it was a little raw.  However, some of the
people told me mixing it with the marmalade or the apple and wine sauce
really improved it.

Bear