SC - Theme Menus

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Thu Feb 8 16:58:33 PST 2001

At 10:29 AM -0600 2/8/01, Joe Pelfrey wrote:

>Is the general opinion to stay within a region or time period?

Most of the feasts I have done have not done so, but I think it is a
good idea, and am glad that as period cooking becomes more common
more people do such feasts.

>Does it really matter as long as the food is edible? <g>

Yes.

One of the benefits of a period feast is that you learn something
about the middle ages, and you learn more if it is a feast that could
have been put on in period than if it is only a feast made up of
dishes that could have been served in period.
- --
David/Cariadoc
http://www.daviddfriedman.com/