SC - MENU FOR MEDIEVAL CHRISTMAS DINNER - hmmmm!

Lee-Gwen piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Fri Feb 9 03:04:45 PST 2001

In my most recent surfing quest (for home-made packet mixes, believe it or
not) I can across this gem:

               MENU FOR MEDIEVAL CHRISTMAS DINNER***FJVS25A

Recipe By     :
Categories    : Ethnic                           Christmas

- --------  ------------  --------------------------------
                        Old English Sherry Cheese
                        Puffs
                        Merrie Crown Roast of Pork
                        Savory Rice Stuffing
                        Lady Apple Fruit Wreath
                        Duchess Potato Puffs
                        Carrots & Grapes Vermouth
                        Herbed Green Beans
                        Royal Toast Triangles
                        Cran-Brandy Pudding &
                        Golden Toffee Sauce
                        Claret Cup
                        -----EXTRA TREAT-----
                        HA'PENNY FRIENDSHIP BREAD

  See recipes to follow and have a Merry Ole Yuletide!!

  I have not tested any of these recipes, but thought
  you all would enjoy! Marilyn Sultar
http://soar.berkeley.edu/recipes/medieval/menu-christmas-dinner1.rec

It looks so very period!  *sigh*  Those Duchesse potatoes are, I think, the
crowning glory...

Gwynydd