SC - ISO Vikingarnas gastabud (cookbook)

Maggie Forest maggie at forest.gen.nz
Tue Feb 13 11:21:47 PST 2001

Greetings to the list. I've been lurking for a little while after
being told it was one to hang around on by Lady Lucretzia. And here's
one I can help with:

Gwyneth Banfhidhleir wrote:

>A friend of mine has found information on this book and would like to know
>where to obtain it. The book's text is in Swedish.
>Vikingarnas G{stabud

I found it at http://www.netbokhandeln.se/index.asp?book=19509

It's a swedish language site, but you can email them at
info at netbokhandeln.se and I'm sure they can help out.

/maggie

Good communication is as stimulating as black coffee,
and just as hard to sleep after - Anne Morrow Lindbergh