SC - Mongolian Cookbook... Period?

Huette von Ahrens ahrenshav at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 9 15:00:36 PST 2001

- --- Nanna_Rögnvaldardóttir <nannar at isholf.is> wrote:

> And you know, when Hippocrene publishes my book
> (which I'm working very hard
> on trying to finish just now), I bet they will
> advertise it as "Authentic
> Recipes from the Land of the Vikings" or whatever
> (true, of course), and
> some poor SCAdians will buy it and think they are
> getting recipes taken
> straight from the kitchen manuals of Hallgerður
> Longknickers and Auður the
> Deep-Minded. Oh well.
>
> Nanna

Well, I intend to buy your book regardless of how your
publisher advertises it.  Regardless of whether it is
about about period Icelandic recipes or not.  I want a
copy of your cookbook because YOU wrote it.  I will
put it in my collection of ethnic cookbooks, use it
frequently and think of you everytime I do.

Huette

=====
shall never cease to be amused.