SC - Unusual beverage

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Mon Feb 19 06:01:24 PST 2001

mmm! agua fresca!!!!! :)

Jamaica is one of my favorite flavors, after Tamarind. You can buy it like
koolaid, ie the sugar/powdered mixture, or I guess you can buy the flowers
and make it from scratch. Cool!, or should we say, Kool! :)

- --Anne-Marie, who never sees such things up here and has to import her agua
fresca powder from San Diego :)