SC - chai recipes

lilinah at earthlink.net lilinah at earthlink.net
Tue Feb 20 10:51:14 PST 2001

Lady Morgana LeCoeur wrote:
>I'd like to do the compare/contrast/experiment until we find the formula
>that she likes best.  How many of you good (and not so good) people can
>send me one?

While Thorvald Grimsson / James Prescott sent what looks like a good
recipe, you might also want to take a look at
http://www.pangaram.com/cookery/chai1.htm
for quite a few chai recipes

Also:
http://www.odie.org/chai/recipes.html
Here a number of people have posted recipes for masala chai, many of
them are Indian and Pakistani, home of the original Masala Chai.

A list of links to various chai recipes on the web:
http://newage.about.com/library/weekly/aa103000a.htm

A Chai recipe
http://busycooks.about.com/library/recipes/blchaitea.htm

More Chai Recipes
http://coffeetea.about.com/library/recipes/tea/bltrecipeschai.htm

Chocolate Chai Cookies
http://bandb.about.com/library/recipes/blrc0007.htm

One other thing: although i don't care for it, vanilla is in many
modern American chai concoctions. So if your friend is drinking that
kind of thing, you may want to try some.

Anahita