SC - OT: Eating the Script Girl

Christine A Seelye-King mermayde at juno.com
Wed Feb 21 17:44:00 PST 2001

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 15:36:28 -0600 "Decker, Terry D."
<TerryD at Health.State.OK.US> writes:
> Speaking of Vincent Price, have you ever read his cookbook?
>
> Bear

	Digging into my collection of obscure cooking books, I have a couple of
slim little volumes that are quite interesting.  I do not have Vincent
Price's cookbook, but I have these two companion volumes:"Mary and
Vincent Price present - A National Treasury of Cookery - Recipes of Ante
Bellum America" and "Mary and Vincent Price present - A National Treasury
of Cookery - Recipes of Early America".  These are put out by the
Heirloom Publishing Company1967.  Interesting little compendiums of
regional, historical cooking.
Christianna