SC - Drinks Question

Ginny Claphan mizginny at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 22 05:33:43 PST 2001

Moira, tell us more about this dish, please!
Since I won't be at Constellation's A&S this weekend (and therefore not judging
your dish ;)), I can probably help you out here.

You can email me privately as well about it.
Cheers!
Gwyneth
(mizginny at yahoo.com)
====
Moira wrote:

Good Gentles!

I am entering the single dish cooking category this weekend at my Regional A
& S.  While I am not including my beverage as part of my entry, I would like
the beverage to be as suitable as possible.  The site is very dry, other
than for the B & V entries.  Does anyone have any suggestions?  The dish I
am preparing is cooked with red wine, so I thought perhaps a non-alcoholic
red wine (plain or spiced) might be suitable, but I wasn't sure.

If anyone could help, I'd appreciate it!

In Service,
Moira