SC - Great Celebration in Atlantia

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Fri Feb 23 12:10:30 PST 2001

> If nobody in a kingdom is willing to tell royalty when they are
> wrong, the kingdom is in serious trouble.

'Wrong'? Or 'not using period usage'?

> Oddly enough, "brunch" bothers me less than "tea," although I would
> prefer to avoid both.

Interestingly, the OED gives a quotation for 'tea', the beverage, from
1598, but for the meal the first citation is for 1798. The first citation
for brunch is 1898. However, out of period is out of period.

- --
Jadwiga Zajaczkowa, mka Jennifer Heise	      jenne at tulgey.browser.net
"Are you finished? If you're finished, you have to put down the spoon."