SC - Arguing with the Crown

Elaine Koogler ekoogler at chesapeake.net
Mon Feb 26 10:18:17 PST 2001

No problem.  I only wish that your philosophy could be instituted as "required
reading" for incipient Crowns...or anyone contemplating fighting for Crown.
Unfortunately many people take on positions of power or authority (Great
Offices, Crowns, Coronets, etc.) with the idea that they will be able to do what
they want and be answerable to no one except themselves...and maybe a corporate
office.  My experience has shown that these are the ones who not only fail at
that position (usually) but who earn the disrespect of those around them.  I
think that people who take on these positions should understand that they are
servants of the people...and that their main job is to make sure everyone around
them has a pleasant and worthwhile experience in the group!

Kiri (getting down off of her soapbox!)