SC - earth quake

Dana Huffman letrada at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 28 13:37:54 PST 2001

Here in Lacey (suburb of Olympia) damage seems to be pretty
minimal, I gather because of the depth of the quake.  All
are well in my immediate circle, hope that's the trend.

There's some local coverage for those who are interested
at:
http://news.theolympian.com/stories/20010228/HomePageStories/5792.shtml

Dana/Ximena