SC - Religious Holidays - OT

margali margali at 99main.com
Wed Feb 28 20:37:16 PST 2001

Because for the most part, when we on the list refer to lent, we are
referring to a specific type of cooking that is way more prevalent in
extant texts that celtic and euro-pagan cooking. If you want a samhain
or beltane specific menu, then we run into folkloric cooking, and odd
references in literature [celtic epic poetry and things like Caesar's
report on gallic culture.] Although rather than getting flamed you
should get pointed to the sca-pagan list ;-)
margali

- --

MarilynTraber at FictionForest.com
HTTP://WWW.FictionForest.com
The Quote Starts Here:
 Why is it that when I had asked a question on an email
list about finding a Samhain celebration, I got my arse flamed; yet,
when
someone talks about other religious holidays such as Lent, no one seems
mind?