SC - presses and question

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 08:00:05 PST 2001

> >It's about time to start that annual thread:
> >what kitchen stuff did you get for holidays gifts?
> >what holiday treats (traditional or otherwise) did you make?

Apparently, honorable husband ordered a bunch of stuff that has not yet
shown
up, much to his chagrin.  One of the gals in an adjoining barony was
selling
"Pampered Gourmet" catalog stuff at the last tourney of the season a
month ago,
and it's still not here.  Still waiting.  In other gifties, I got PLEYN
DELIGHT
and Clarissa Dickson Wright's little book on the Haggis.  The more of
her stuff
I read, the more I wish we had her in the SCA, I know there are SCA
people in
the UK.

Selene