Fwd: SC - OOP Pumpkin Cheesecake ( was Re: Librarians)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 09:08:51 PST 2001

Great!  Hope she has fun with them.  Also hope she gets back online soon.

Olwen -
>Phlip is still having modem trouble and wants me to let you know her
>presses got there ok, and she can't wait to use them.
>>margali

I hope everyone had a safe and great new year holiday.  Judging by the
amount of mail waiting for me this morning, it looks like most folks are
back home.

Kiri, I tried out the lamb/coffee bean recipe.  Folks really liked it.  Next
time though, I think I shall add some coffee to the maridane as well.  I'm
also thinking of making a yogurt based sauce for it.

Question.  I know that the peach pits were documentable and I want to take
this one step further.  I have made molds for a walnut and a almond.  (I am
toying with the idea of making a clam or oyster as well.)  I plan to make
the shells in sugar paste and fill the hollow with the real nut meat or a
marzipan faux.  How in or out of the realm of possibility is it that
something like this would be done in period?

Thanks.
Olwen