SC - Drat!

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 18:39:39 PST 2001

Drat, drat, DRAT!

I had submitted my translation of the "Libro de Cozina" for a Kingdom A&S in
January.  The deadline for research papers was December 23rd.  I sent it off
Priority Mail December 19th.  Those dullards at the USPS didn't deliver it
until December 27th.  The autocrat has rejected the submission since it
didn't arrive in time to be sent to the judges.  I haven't had any luck in
convincing her otherwise.

DRAT!!!!

I wasn't hoping for a prize so much as for feedback.  Ah well; I've got
until January 12th to come up with something I CAN enter.   Hmmm... maybe
some desserts, and the clarea de agua...

Still, DRAT!!!!

Vicente