SC - Lamb and Coffee Beans

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 2 12:57:57 PST 2001

>I am asked:
> >> I was wondering why they didnt just use one of those cherry pitter
>gizmos
> >> (I guess that depends on the size of the olive, of course....)
> >
> >Thats part of what I was wondering. I've never seen nor heard of a
> >cherry pitter gizmo. Are these like little spoons?
>
>there's these thingies that you clamp on the edge of your counter. There's
>a funnelly bit and a plunger bit. --AM

That's funny.  I have a hand-held cherry pitter.  It's just a wire-type
thing with a little holding place, kinda like a bent two prong fork, and an
injector/plunger that you push into the cherry and it pushes the pit out the
bottom through the 'fork' prongs.

Olwen, who seems to find the hard way all-ways