SC - SCA rules on serving wine?

E. Rain raghead at liripipe.com
Tue Jan 2 15:30:03 PST 2001

>Thats part of what I was wondering. I've never seen nor heard of acherry
pitter gizmo. Are these like little spoons?

    My cherry pitter is hand held, plastic, scissor action  -- a  small bowl
with a hole in the center,  and a plunger thingy on the opposite side.  the
cherry goes in the bowl,  the plunger thingy comes down  in and into the
cherry pushing the pit out the hole in the center of the bowl.  Quite
tedious one cherry at a time, and the hand hurts mucho after pitting
cherries.  Betcha it would work on olives decently.

Caointiarn