SC - 7-Layer Dip

kurt radford ktradford at cyberport.com
Tue Jan 2 16:44:55 PST 2001

 I also made a homemade alfredo sauce for
> three cheese filled tortellini. The host told me he had alfredo
> sauce mix in the cabinet. Heh, he quickly retreated after I gave
> him THE LOOK.
> Gunthar

I know that LOOK.  I gave it in camp this past Pennsic when the
suggestion of canned or packaged hollandaise was made for Eggs Benedict
Breakfast Morning.   (The morning of the great Lobster Fest.)  Needless
to say, I made Never-Fail Hollandaise TM, and we had extra for the
asparagus and lobster later on.  Sheese.  Packaged hollandaise.  Do these
people never taste the real thing before they eat the canned version?  (I
know a friend that had never been served fresh asparagus, her mom had
always used canned, and she hated it.  I opened her eyes on that one, and
now she is a HUGE asparagus fan!)
Christianna