SC - SCA rules on serving wine?

Rovena rovena at softdisk.com
Tue Jan 2 20:06:51 PST 2001

kurt radford wrote:

> I live in New Mexico & this is kind of a southwestern type of appetizer.  I
> used to make it daily when I worked in one of our local pubs.

Please understand  that my issue is neither ethical nor moral, just mild
surprise. Are pubs allowed, in New Mexico, to serve something as
potentially cross-contaminating/contagion-spreading as a communal dip
among large numbers of strangers? It may be simply one of those things
that nobody has bothered to worry about yet, and it may have gone on for
years (and may go on for more years) with no problems at all, or perhaps
the legal approach may be that the pub is not selling dip, just drinks.

I can't shake from my mind the image of George Costanza getting caught
double-dipping the chip...

Adamantius, for once not looking for trouble, just brought up in
Lawyerland, NY
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com