SC - Florilegium Files (was re: Drat!)

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 3 18:48:34 PST 2001

Maybe, some choice snippets might be useful to
>whet folks appetites. :-) I'd be happy to have information (or to add
>it later) telling folks how they could order the whole thing.

Stefan, you're a fiendish man!  I like that!  Tell ya what:  I wrote up an
article for our local newsletter on the Clarea de Agua recipe, so I'll
forward that to you for the non-alcoholic drinks section.  I'm planning on
doing three sweet dishes from de Nola for Queen's Prize, so when that
documentation is done I'll pass those along as well.  And when this thing is
ready for publication, you can add ordering info to the files.  Just let me
know if you can handle Word 97 files, or would prefer this in plaintext.

Thanks again,

Vicente