SC - Presents

margali margali at 99main.com
Thu Jan 4 05:15:16 PST 2001

On Thu, 4 Jan 2001, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:

> It seems to me that anybody wishing to smuggle TNT to Sweden could
> explain away any accidental explosions by shipping it in tins marked

It is AFAIK pretty stable. If my old organic chem. prof. was to be
believed at least one step in the manufacture is not.

> "surstromming"... (have I gotten this word even moderately close?)

About as close as can be expected: "surströmming". Since your keyboard
most likely isn't umlaut enabled...

/UlfR
 just as long as the UN does not catch on to the fact that we *are*
stockpiling biological weapons...

- --
Par Leijonhufvud                                      parlei at algonet.se
If you had just boarded an airliner and discovered that your team
of programmers had been responsible for the flight control software,
how many of you would disembark immediately?