SC - Greetings!

Nikki McGeary chanter at draculamail.zzn.com
Thu Jan 4 13:03:22 PST 2001

As suggested by the list's introductory email, I write to introduce
myself...

I am Lady Heloise Noailles-les-Brive of the Barony of Bhakail in the
East Kingdom.  Mundanely I am Nikki McGeary of Philadelphia, PA.
I've been SCAdian since 1987.  I LOVE cooking and feasting, as well
as dancing, singing, crochet, sewing, candlemaking and many other
things.  I am a novice soteltie-maker, and I hope to learn the tricks
of the trade for creating sotelties.  I look forward to chatting with
all of you!

Between two evils, I always
choose the one I never tried
before.