SC - European teaspoons

Ray Nevin nevray at netspace.net.au
Thu Jan 4 18:33:09 PST 2001

Morgan pontificated at me.....

> Micaylah, I think I've said this before -- the SCA rules on serving
alcohol
> apply ONLY in the USA.  You are in Canada, therefore you function under
> different rules.  And your comments may be only confusing the issue,
> although you do point out that you are Canadian.  The person asking is in
> the USA and therefore needs to follow the USA rules.

Are you suggesting that I shouldnt post what we do here because Im Canadian?
Aren't you assuming that the level of intelligence on this list is so low
that they didnt absorb the fact that I did state that I was Canadian? Maybe
I should just retire back to lurking after a couple, few years hiatus if I
am going to get responses like this.

> So you are not a "baaaaaad Canton," as you crowed on the list; you're a
> Canadian one.  And telling someone ways to fold alcohol purchases into the
> food budget may work for Canada but will get someone in the USA into
serious
> trouble.

Crowed? Ummmmm sure ok. And I was in NO WAY telling someone else to fudge on
their budgets, just what we sometimes do here. I would never tell anyone to
break the law. Please dont put words into my mouth.

I did however state that I could be wrong. Apparently I was. Thank you for
so eloquently pointing that out.

Micaylah
~off to have a chat with my Baaaaaad Baron~