SC - Presents

LrdRas@aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jan 4 19:13:55 PST 2001

My audacity shows itself in answering to 3 threads here. :)
1.I do agree with the Iron problem.  I used to go to school in southern N.J.
and the water there was loaded with iron from the bogs down there.  When I
would go home for a weekend, I'd be horribly ill, re-aclimating myself to
the shore area water.
2. Clarissa Dickson Wright is also known as one of The Two Fat Ladies.  My
husband ia addicted to the show, and I was greatly upset at Jennifer
Patterson's death. :(
3.  I didn't get much in the way of cookware, but I did get a Kitchenaid 4
1/2 quart stand mixer (hooray!), an electric fondue pot, and a new pizza
stone, along with assorted gadgets from Pampered Chef.  I also used gift
money to fianlly start my Medival cookbook collection, with Take a Thousand
Eggs, and A Sip Through Time.  (Now if Amazon would just ship them.)
Medb
Falcon Cree/Atlantia