SC - EK 12th Night

harper@idt.net harper at idt.net
Thu Jan 4 20:40:00 PST 2001

Nikki McGeary wrote:

> As suggested by the list's introductory email, I write to introduce
> myself...
>
> I am Lady Heloise Noailles-les-Brive of the Barony of Bhakail in the
> East Kingdom.  Mundanely I am Nikki McGeary of Philadelphia, PA.
> I've been SCAdian since 1987.  I LOVE cooking and feasting, as well
> as dancing, singing, crochet, sewing, candlemaking and many other
> things.  I am a novice soteltie-maker, and I hope to learn the tricks
> of the trade for creating sotelties.  I look forward to chatting with
> all of you!

Hello and welcome, Lady Heloise!

Gee, you wouldn't be coming to East Kingdom 12th Night in Nordenhall,
would you? It's rumored there will be quite a few subtleties for the occasion.

Actually, I should probably ask the list overall... maybe even under its
own header... who's coming to EK 12th Night in Kingston, NY a week from
Saturday? I have various convoluted and sinister reasons for asking...
not that I am Byzantine or anything.

Adamantius,
Østgardr, East
- --