SC - EK 12th Night

Jenne Heise jenne at mail.browser.net
Fri Jan 5 12:40:16 PST 2001

Nikki McGeary wrote:

> Okay, I'll bite...what are your convoluted and sinister reasons?
> I'll be at the event with a soteltie.  Any danger there?  :)

Well, if I explained them in too much detail, they'd be less
convoluted... suffice it to say I always love to meet people from the
cooks' list, we have a Crown that appreciates good cooks more than
somewhat, as Damon Runyon used to say, and it should be a fascinating
day. I figure The Monday After, on the Cooks' List, will be fun, too.

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy

troy at asan.com