SC - Turkish food

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Sat Jan 6 15:34:59 PST 2001

>Actually, for the best exposure -
>Wait for the next royal progress event that has fighting and all sorts
>of events and volunteer to make a 'queen's tea' day board

this seemed particularly hard to manage in Windmasters' Hill.  I tried and
tried to do this and everytime discovered that the autocrat had already
planned for a royal lunch and assigned the task to someone/some group, with
a$100 ir si from the event budget.  Same with queen's tea in the afternoon
(usually a meeting of order of the rose and any handy baronesses and ladies
of non-landed peerage).    I wanted to do either very much and never could
manage it.  Perhaps better luck in Gylldenholt.

Bonne