SC - quiet??

Gerekr@aol.com Gerekr at aol.com
Sun Jan 7 17:06:51 PST 2001

Hello All, Please excuse any duplication.

Please pass this info to anyone you know who has a SERIOUS interest in
things Norse -- volume II of the Laws of Early Iceland (Gragas), from the
 University of Manitoba Press, is now available!!  We've been waiting
(impatiently!) since 1985 or so, #1 was published in 1980.

The nice man at the press wrote -- "we've finally updated our website, so
if you know of anyone/groups who might be interested, they can check
under New Books at
      http://www.umanitoba.ca/uofmpress "

Gerek who got it for Christmas, and Chimene who managed a surprise for a
change, 8-)!!

p.s. sopmebody forward to Rialto, if it's not known there already?