SC - Chinese Crab - Charibdys japonica

Drake & Meliora meliora at asiaonline.net.au
Mon Jan 8 15:57:07 PST 2001

And it came to pass on 5 Jan 01, , that Susan Fox-Davis wrote:

> Reconsider entering.  A tiny gem of a miniature can be more
> impressive in its
> own magical way than a big presentation whose main claim to fame
> is to empty a large town of all its almonds.  How about a Dragon of
> the Orient, with grains-of-paradise for eyes?  This could be
> exquisite.
> Selene, the trouble maker

I agree with the point you're making, but I am not up to that level of
work.  I'm also not very comfortable with competitions.  However,
since I enjoy researching new recipes and sharing them with
people (ie., showing off), I will be bringing some things to the A&S
*display*.

Lady Brighid ni Chiarain
Settmour Swamp, East (NJ)
mka Robin Carroll-Mann