SC - Chinese Crab - Charibdys japonica

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 10 06:51:23 PST 2001

Greetings to the list....

I recently recieved a reply from Adamantius regarding a surströmming message.
The twist is the date of that reply.  Friday the 5th.
Am I the only one experiencing this ?  Similar delays occur with the SCA-archery list.
These are the only two lists that delays messages out of the eight lists I subscribe to.

/Angus MacIomhair, clueless and praying for enlightenment.

==
There comes a time in every man's life when he must feel tempted to spit in his hands, hoist the black flag and begin slitting throats.
   --H.L. Mencken