SC - Urgent Chinese Wheat Noodle Recipe question

Drake & Meliora meliora at asiaonline.net.au
Wed Jan 10 23:09:57 PST 2001

Ok, would one of you two (or someone else), please post the original
recipe for this and perhaps Hieatt and Butler's redaction? And
Adamantius, how about posting yours? This would make folling this
discussion a lot more interesting/useful to those of us on this
end, who don't know the recipe you are talking about. Besides this
sounds like an interesting recipe I might want to try sometime. :-)

Thanks,
   Stefan

Adamantius wrote:
> UlfR wrote:
> > On Tue, 9 Jan 2001, Philip & Susan Troy wrote:
> > > discovering that after the servers brought out my rendition of the
> > > 14th-century English Saumon Gentil,
> >
> > Did you _really_ think you could get away with this? I'm planning on
> > making this at some feast, and I'm not quite happy with my results.

> 1. This is one of the more glaring culinary errors perpetrated by Hieatt
> and Butler in an otherwise good edition (CoI).
- --
Mark S. Harris             Austin, Texas         stefan at texas.net