SC - Urgent Chinese Wheat Noodle Recipe question

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Jan 11 04:14:33 PST 2001

Hey, you guys, enough on the crabs already.  I live in the desert.  Closest I
can come to crab is those cardboard "crabcakes" in the freezer section of the
supermarket, or I pay truly exhorbitant prices at the seafood market.
(Greater Phoenix Area has nearly 3 million people and only one decent seafood
market).  I am running down a rumor though of a seafood buffet at Imperial
Gardens for around $10 per person.
I know there are lurking Atenveldters out there, do any of you know of a good
source of seafood in the Valley?  Because of this list, I know more about
good restaurants in Ansteorra, Merides, and the East than I do in Aten!
In a former lifetime I owned and operated a tiny seafood market in Atlantia.
I truly miss being able to run down to the ocean and pick up fresh fish and
shellfish......Now the nearest ocean is in a different country, and a six
hour drive.

Mordonna (starting to jones for some crab, shrimp, even some good mahi
mahi......)