SC - [Fwd: [outlands] Say what?]

Serian serian at uswest.net
Thu Jan 11 05:47:34 PST 2001

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Hmmm. Been a long time since I've been (snow) skiing. I used to get only
> a light lunch or snack for lunch though, since the food was expensive and
> the time fleeting to ski.

Sheesh, now he's out water-skiing with Isabella Rossellini? I tell ya,
it's always the quiet ones.

> But lets see. Baron Tibor, Seumas and 'Lainie. None of whom I've had
> the pleasure of meeting in person yet. Talk with them about heraldry
> (well, I'm sure we can find more interesting topics) or ski? Hmmm.
> difficult question. I think I'd *try* the caudle and talk. But then
> Stefan's sooo quiet...

Of course, it takes a good conversationalist to make a topic
interesting. It took Frank McCourt to get me hooked on Dickens. He
claimed Dickens was a bit of a pompous ass, but I suspect he greatly
respected him for his ability to rise from extreme childhood poverty to
become one of the leading literary figures of his day, something McCourt
has since done as well. Too kewl to talk to me now, no doubt.

Stefan, I hear a rumor that Isabella Rossellini is reeeeeally interested
in heraldry...

Adamantius
- --
Phil & Susan Troy