SC - Flour of pepper (was Re: Saumon gentil)

Vincent Cuenca bootkiller at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 11 14:34:50 PST 2001

At a Border Raids many years ago (1991, I entered the A&S w/ the white torta
from Platina. There was nothing but crumbs left afterwards, I believe, and the
Meridian laurels who judged it were clamoring for more, along w/ the recipe.
Later that evening, I presented (w/ bodyguards, of course), a torta to the
Crown as part of their evening meal.

The documentation later became the basis for my TI article on cheesecake,
Spring 1993 (#106) "The Mysterious Cheesecake: Platina and Martino's White
Torta"

Gwyneth