SC - Re: sca-cooks 'Buch von guter Speise'

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 11 07:52:21 PST 2001

In a message dated 1/11/2001 8:47:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
serian at uswest.net writes:
> "Soren W. Nicholson" wrote:
>  >
>  >         What I have done is created a web page that lists a bunch of
terms
>  > that SCAdians use all the time.  I even go one step further and list a
>  > definition to those terms!
>  > So go ahead and check out the page, then tell a friend about and, or
>  > forward it to a different list.  I want to spread the word about this,
>  > since I have found nothing like it on the web.
>  >
>  > http://www.uccs.edu/~swnichol/SCA-terms.htm
>  >
>  > In service always,
>  > So/ren
I got a no-show on this list, maybe it was down on account of traffic,
however, there ARE these at least:

http://www2.kumc.edu/itc/staff/rknight/Define1.htm

http://www.wellesley.edu/Activities/homepage/felding/glossary.html

http://www.pipcom.com/~thebear/gloss.html

There's lots out there, I just picked a few from a google search. If anyone
gets on the originally listed page let me know how you did it, I'm curious.

Corwyn