SC - OT- Britney Spears (was RE: Saumon Genti)

Lee-Gwen piglet006 at globalfreeway.com.au
Thu Jan 11 09:18:42 PST 2001

Stefan li Rous wrote:

> Adamantius said:
> > Anybody have anything to add about Laurels from their respective
> > kingdoms? I promise not to cross-post any of it to the SCA-Laurels
> > list... ;  )  C'mon! Do I hear Caid?
>
> Hummm. I think in Caid it is more like None of the cheesecakes have to
> be from period recipes, but they should look period and the cook
> should be dressed in Elizabethian. :-)

:-P'''' Pbbbbt!

In Caid, it doesn't matter what the cheesecake looks like or tastes like, but
WHO is doing the baking.

Cynical, I know, but then again I can talk,  I'm on the short list of people
whose food is ipso facto valuable.  From me, this isn't sour grapes.  Hell, I
brought sour grapes to a tourney once and the foodies snatched them up.
Verjuice makings, capici?

Cynically, Selene
selene at earthlink.net