SC - Children of the Corn

Heather Taylor rennrat at home.com
Thu Jan 11 15:47:22 PST 2001

Was written:

>The last I heard (if we're talking about the same one...and I suspect we
are),
>he was in prison for murder......don't tell me he's been turned loose on an
>innocent society once again!

If it is indeed who I think it is he is a permanent resident of the State of
Florida as a guest of the state upon being convicted of a contract murder.
The trial caused a great stir in SCAdian circles in Trimaris several years
back.  The way I heard it he used in a defense of diminished capacity the
argument that Society combat desensitized him/ taught him to kill/ lead him
to fail to be able to tell fact from fiction.   All in all a very sad and
distastful story most of us would rather put behind us.  That being said,
anyone for cheesecake?

Daniel Raoul