period crab recipes (was SC - Chinese Crab - Charibdys japonica)

Olwen the Odd olwentheodd at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 12 06:05:27 PST 2001

- --part1_b9.a7a63ce.27902fa2_boundary

In a message dated 1/11/01 8:07:31 PM Mountain Standard Time,
ahrenshav at yahoo.com writes:

> The Correct answer is that all cheesecakes must come
> from period sources, but can be made using modern
> tools, as long as they create that period look; a ton
> of brownie points will be given to those who lay their
> own eggs, milk their own cows, grow and mill their own
> flour and spices.

Hmmm   I certainly agree that any entrant who managed to lay their own eggs
should be given extra points (along with a complimentary tube of Preparation
H).  Do tell, does Caid really have A&S people who have managed this feat?

Constance

- --part1_b9.a7a63ce.27902fa2_boundary