SC - Cheesecake judging Laurels

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Jan 12 06:40:59 PST 2001

Olwen the Odd wrote:

> OK these I say for sale on the site.  Will have to purchase.  Thanks one and
> all for the direction pointing!
> Olwen

Just so you know; it probably shouldn't affect your decision to pick up
a good source inexpensively, but if this is specifically to get the Plat
instructions to cast fruits, nuts, etc., and then cast sugar in the
molds, I should tell you that in a quick read-through last night, the
instructions are for using a cooked sugar syrup, a.k.a. candy, not for
the kind of pounded sugar plate we are usually talking about on this
list when we say sugar plate.

Sorry about that...

Adamantius
- --